Monday, February 17, 2014

Mountain into a Molehill

One of my goals for this week was to do something about the mountain of stuff that had developed under my drafting table.
Huge pile of I had no idea what
On Saturday I pulled everything out, sorted it and put things that weren't projects (like piles of misc. fabric and empty boxes) away where they belong. My husband hung out with me and provided moral support when the mess started to overwhelm both me and the room and I got it sorted out. It basically took all afternoon. Now the only things under there are projects, each one is in its own container with a note indicating what it is, and the projects I am ready to deal with are on my project list board so I know where I am with each one.
A pile of actual projects, each in its own container
The big blue bag hanging on the right is the dog bed bag for scraps from cutting. The pink striped bag on the floor to the left is the mending bag which will hopefully be gone by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.