Friday, February 28, 2014

DAGMT2014 - Week 4

The Plan: Sew for at least 20 minutes each day in February.

The Week: I spent 20 minutes working on stuff out of the mending bag 2 out of 7 days this week and emptied it out. I put the bag away and hereby resolve not to let mending pile up again. (We'll see how that goes!)  I finished piecing the baby quilt I started last week and pieced the backing so now it is ready to baste. I finished quilting Sam's quilt and am working on sewing binding on. I also got all the block kits cut for my paper-piecing project and have made sleeves and labels (not yet attached) for the quilts going into the AQG Show. Overall a very productive week. Obviously I sewed for more than 20 minutes on several days. 

DAGMT2014 in Review: I managed to spend at least 20 minutes most days sewing which was excellent and I did get a lot done. Keeping in-progress projects out and ready to go for the next time helped with getting more done, as did thinking about what was next when I wrapped up each day.  A lot of days I was able to work more, but the days I only got in 20 minutes of sewing were good for stuff like mending and cutting. I also discovered several new quilting blogs to follow and had a few new visitors which was nice. Overall a February well spent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.