Saturday, September 21, 2024

Scrappy Saturday

Black scraps ready to sew
I decided that I don't really want black in either my rainbow log cabin project or my heart quilt so I decided to do the disappearing nine-patch that Treadlestitches posted about earlier this year as a quilt top. I cut a lot of black scraps into squares and will sew them up at my quilt retreat at the end of the month. 

The current block drive at QIMFTH uses black and white 4-patches as part of the block so I am also going to make up some of those. 

In other news I am almost finished quilting my green scrap quilt from January.

am linking up with Scrappy Saturday at So Scrappy and Oh Scrap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.