Saturday, March 16, 2024

Scrappy Saturday

Scrappy purple blocks
I finished my 6 log cabin blocks in purple, I still need to put together the 4 pickle dish blocks I have cut pieces for. 

Last week I visited Little Penguin Quilts, another RSC participant, and was inspired by the adorable heart blocks she is making with her rainbow scraps to do the same. Several years ago I started cutting scraps into standard sizes when I am cutting fabric for projects and I have a box full of 2" squares. I am going to start making heart blocks and filler blocks with my squares in each month's color. I made purple, red, and green blocks for this so I am caught up and ready for next month's color. 

I am linking up with Scrappy Saturday at So Scrappy and Oh Scrap! 

4 comments:

  1. You've got a great start on purples, I started making alternate blocks too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice purple blocks here. I too was inspired by those lovely heart blocks, but havent made any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! The hazards of RSC participation. LOL!! You've worked your way through a bunch of PURPLE scraps. Will there be more before the end of the month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to have 4 pickle-dish blocks made by the end of the month.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.