Sunday, March 10, 2024

Scrappy Saturday

Purple scraps ready to sew

The March color for the RSC is purple. I sorted through my purple basket and cut the pieces for 4 pickle-dish blocks. I also pulled out all the purple 1" strips in my basket to do 6 log-cabin blocks this month.

I had expected to make a purple pieced border for the round-robin quilt I did with my bee, but when I pulled it out and looked at it again I decided it needed a simple purple border so that is what it got. I didn't have quite enough of the fabric I had used for an inner border so I went to the quilt shop in search of more of the same. I didn't find any more, but I found another fabric that looked good with the original. Border is now done. 

I am linking up with Scrappy Saturday at So Scrappy and Oh Scrap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.