Thursday, February 29, 2024

One Monthly Goal: March 2024

Cheater panel ready to quilt
My February goal was to machine quilt the baby quilt my friend made which I completed. I was very pleased with how it came out and she is nearly done handsewing the binding which she made from scraps of the fabrics used in the pinwheel blocks. It is adorable!

In March I want to quilt the cheater panel I basted to be a dog quilt. I am going to use a swirl pattern that I want to practice before I use it to quilt one of the charity quilts I am finishing for my Guild. This is the quilt I thought I would do feathers on, but after reading a book about feathers I decided this isn't a good top for them. I do plan to work through the feather quilting exercises in the book sometime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.