Wednesday, January 10, 2024

WIP - 1/10/2024

Here is what is in progress this week:

  • I finished the assembly of the last section on my blue Irish chain quilt and washed the backing fabric. I need to find batting and then baste the sections for quilting. 
  • I did the applique on the 2nd block in my Jacobean quilt and finished the tracing for the 3rd block. I need to prep the applique pieces and then I can get back to doing the hand applique. It is a nice project to do during my breaks at the office. 
  • I started a new project this week -- a scrappy green quilt. I selected fabrics from my scrap bins for it and have cut the pieces for a dozen blocks which I plan to piece during my end-of-the-month quilt retreat.
  • I pulled out the box with my tropical quilt, but that is as far as I got with working on tracing the applique shapes for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.