Saturday, January 2, 2021

OMG January

Lavender Geese, 1/2/2021
 I am not setting any sewing goals or signing up for any year-long challenges in 2021, but I am going to try to set (and meet) a one-monthly-goal  along with Elm Street Quilts each month this year. 

My #onemonthlygoal for January is to finish all 40 blocks for my Lavender Geese quilt. This will be a lap quilt which I plan to use as a throw in my bedroom during the spring and summer. I have this exact same quilt pattern made up from a coffee-themed jelly roll which I like a lot and I decided I wanted another one in a lighter palette for the warmer months. The pattern is called "High Flying Geese" and is from Layer Cake, Jelly Roll and Charm Quilts by Pam & Nicky Lintott. I followed the pattern for the first one except that I used a slightly different border. I plan to do the same thing this time. All the pieces are cut, some of the geese units are assembled, and 8 blocks have been made so far.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.