Sunday, July 19, 2020

Sunday Stitching Post #14

I did a lot of sewing this week, but it was pretty much all making masks to be sold through a local brewery as a fundraiser for the NH Hospitality Employee Relief Fund. I made 24 masks this week and that might be the end of this project. 

Today's plan is to stay in the AC and sew (there is a heat advisory in NH right now). I'm not sure what I will work on next. July is fast disappearing and I haven't done anything on my UFO challenge project for the month so that might be a good place to go next. 

While I was sewing I was listening to a great podcast that I recently discovered: What Should I Read Next
  
There is a cool set for log cabin blocks today at Quilting is More Fun than Housework. I could see doing a log cabin with the circle set in the middle and the wiggly set surrounding it (check out the picture on QiMFtH and this will make sense). I will play with this idea next time I have a batch of log cabin blocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.