Wednesday, July 8, 2020

2020 UFO Challenge

Even though the year is half over I have decided to compile my list of unfinished projects and join in the 2020 APQ UFO Challenge The goal of the challenge is to get some projects finished, or at least worked on, and I figure moving forward (potentially) on 6 projects is better than none. I checked to see what numbers have already been pulled for the year and made my list using the remaining numbers.
Watch for updates here on the blog and on my instagram under #APQResolution.

My UFO list (with next step)

3 - Flower Boxes Quilt (backing needs to be pieced)
4- Black dress (cut out the pieces)
5 - AQG Mystery Quilt (ready to be quilted) JULY
6 - Light/Bright Stars Quilt (ready to pin baste) OCTOBER
8- Scrappy Irish Quilt (quilting has been started, quite a bit still to do) AUGUST
10 - Red Knit Jacket (pattern is cut, needs to be assembled) SEPTEMBER

The number for July is 5 so I will be working on my AQG Mystery Quilt this month.



1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on working through your goals for the remainder of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.