Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Finished Log Cabin Quilt

I have not been blogging much this past year and am hoping to get back on track with it. I posted a #onemonthlygoal earlier this week and realized that the quilt that I had set several goals for is now finished but I hadn't shared it here. Ultimately I was very happy with how the quilt came out, but there were some challenges along the way! 

Scrappy Log Cabin
I love making scrappy log cabin blocks, partly because the process I use to make them is very improvisational and not fussy. Next time I make a batch of these blocks though I am going to take the time to square them up at an early round to be sure all my blocks end up the same size! 

7 comments:

  1. What a spectacular finish!! Your quilt is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is BEAUTIFUL. I would love to see a close-up of the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the happiness of it! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really pretty! I love that the blocks have all different colors in them. Lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole thing is from my scrap bag so it has different every thing. Including the trimmings from blocks my friend was making for a baby quilt at our last retreat.

      Delete
  5. A huge effort I'm sure for a stunning quilt

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.