May went better than April both generally and as far as my 15-minutes-to-stitch goal. I managed to sew 17 out of the 31 days in May which was 55% for the month. For the year I am also at 55% (83/151) so am just making the goal of sewing on half the days.
Since my last Sunday Stitching post I finished binding my Carolina Hurricane Quilt and got it sent off to its new home. I also exceeded my one monthly goal for May which was to make 6 grain-bag totes (I finished 10). I also figured out how to get the mariners compass blocks for my Tropical Whimsey quilt attached to the backgrounds in a way that I am happy with. Two of those blocks are done and several more are pinned and ready for hand-applique.
My plans for June include making a couple of skirts for this summer and cutting hundreds of 2" squares for a Happy Scrappy Irish Chain quilt that I am planning. At this point I'm thinking it will be all purples with assorted white/cream background fabrics. I will have to see how my supply of purple scraps holds up. I might throw in some reds as well. There are also several finished tops in my pile ready for basting so I should consider working on those as well.
This time of year there is also the challenge of balancing sewing time with gardening time so will have to see how that goes.