|I used pins to mark the edges of the|
images so I could place the fusible
in the right spot on the back
Here is what got done this week:
- I cut all the interfacing I had into block-sized pieces (some are 12" blocks, some are 6"). It wasn't enough for all the blocks though so I need to get some more.
- I ironed the interfacing onto the back of the T-shirt pieces for all the 6" blocks and a about half of the 12" blocks.
- I realized that while I had the pieces laid out it was easy to go ahead and cut the blocks so all the small ones and a bunch of the large ones are cut.
- interface and cut the remaining blocks out of the T-shirts
- assemble the 6" units into 4-patch blocks