Thursday, January 24, 2019

Getting Ready for Retreat

Baby Quilt finished and ready to deliver
to the Guild's Charity Quilt Project coordinator
This weekend is quilt retreat and I have gathered my projects and am packing my supplies. My goals for retreat are:

  • hang out with my friends
  • finish all the units for my Streak of Lightning Quilt 
  • quilt my log cabin lap quilt which is basted and ready to machine quilt
  • make progress on piecing the green and pink bargello I started at retreat last Fall
  • maybe work on my AQG Mystery quilt
  • Finished Ballerina Bears Quilt
  • turn in the baby quilts I quilted for the A Quilted Gift project
I have work to do on the Madness T-Shirt Quilt, but I am not taking that with me as retreat involves communal irons and that quilt has a lot of potential to gunk up an iron. It will probably be the focus of my 15-minutes of daily stitching for the rest of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.