Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Mary's October Finish

Mushroom Apron, October 2018
My October Project (#3 on my 2018 Forward Progress list) was my mushroom apron which I finished. As I expected the toughest part of it was just sitting down to do it. I ended up using all the original pieces except the facing. I lined the whole thing with a tan cotton from my stash and top stitched the ties and pocket in a dark tan (mushroom colored) thread and top stitched the body of the apron in a neutral to match the muslin.
Embroidery on Pocket

Top edge embroidery detail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.