Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Lisa's September Finish & October Start

My September project for Making Forward Progress was Rob's Beer T-shirt quilt. I did make progress, but nothing exciting enough for a picture. I did purchase the fusible interfacing I needed to finish backing the remaining shirts...then I found I had already purchased it last year when I worked on it, oops. I also managed to apply the fusible to 20+ more shirts, which only leaves a few small ones left.

The project number for October is #3. On my list, this is a tulip applique wall hanging. I have completed the all of the applique, except for the word "Tulip". My next step to move this project forward is to decide what to do for a border. I have a number of fabric options, but need to decide whether I want one or two borders & choose the color. Once the border is on, I'll need to baste & machine quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.