Saturday, August 4, 2018

Lisa's August Start

Making Forward Progress for August is project #10. From my list, that is machine quilting practice panels.

I received this kit as a gift a few years ago. It contains a DVD, guide, and two panels full of different quilting patterns & techniques to practice on.

I have a feeling that any available sewing time for me this month will be spent working on Cross Winds as  I have a deadline of having the quilt top finished by mid-September. With that in mind, I may not make a ton of progress on the quilting panels. I will set a goal to watch through the DVD and read through the guide, so I will know what next steps are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.