Sunday, April 1, 2018

Lisa's Forward Progress: March End

My goal for March was to make progress on the Flag Quilt. I'm happy to report that the most troublesome part that was blocking me from finishing is now complete! The binding on this quilt is fully pulled to the back so that no binding is visible at the front of the quilt. I was having issues getting the bulky corners to lay flat. My talented friend Mary helped me wrestle with them, and I'm now finished with those darn corners.

This quilt is for my friend Heidi, who is in the midst of house hunting. Once she has a place, she will know where she wants to hang it and whether that will be horizontal or vertical. When she knows that, I'll add a hanging sleeve and label.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.