Saturday, June 24, 2017

Mary's Forward Progress May/June

Completed Tardis Skirt
My project for May was my tardis skirt which I did finish. I even finished it in May (just barely). I have worn it twice since then and am very pleased with how it turned out.
The Number for June was 8 which on my forward progress list is book purses. I have an assortment of book-themed fabric which I want to turn into small purses and perhaps some humbug bags for my Etsy shop. The very next step I need to take to move this project forward is to decide which fabrics go together best into purses and cut the appropriate pieces to make purses/humbug bags.
Book purses project at start of June 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.