Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Lisa's UFO Report: December 2016

It was a busy end of the year, so I'm a little late posting my results from December for the #APQResolution UFO Challenge. I had skipped the selected project for December and went to one of my alternate projects since I have a hard deadline - my goal is to finish the Tumalo Trail quilt top that was a fabric swap with guild members at the winter retreat last January. I want to have the quilt top finished by the next retreat, which is the end of January 2017.

At the beginning of December, I had not yet opened my packets that my fellow swappers gave me last year. At the end of December, I had opened, sorted, and pressed all of the strips. I sewed all of the strip sets together needed for the 9 patch units (all 210!), and started slicing the strip sets into 1.2 inch sections.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of the APQ Resolution Challenge. I made significantly more progress on projects than I would have otherwise in 2016!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.