Monday, August 1, 2016

Lisa's UFO Challenge: August 2016

The project selected for August in the #APQResolution UFO Challenge is #6. That number on my list is a quilt kit. Colored Happy is a pattern designed by Valori Wells and uses Kona 30th Anniversary solids. I'd been eyeing this kit for quite some time, so purchased it with money I received on my birthday a couple of years ago.


I just took the fabrics out of the bag now (to get a picture for this post), and wow, there are 40 different colors! I think the most challenging part will be determining which color is which (Curry, Wasabi, Avacado, Yarrow?). They do seem to be organized into fabric groupings, so that along with an online color swatch I found should help.

August is shaping up to be an extremely busy month with activities (and I am also hoping to finish a baby quilt) so I am not overly confident that I will get this quilt top completed. My goal will be to get all of the pieces cut & get the 25 quilt blocks assembled.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.