My March project for the #APQResolution UFO challenge was the fairy frost geranium quilt. I found some nice rayon thread in good colors for the quilting (on sale even!) and got it quilted. I used a leaf motif quilting design on the green borders which I was very happy with.
Quilting detail, geranium quilt
Once the quilting was finished I realized I was about 10 inches short on the binding I had planned to use (this entire quilt has gone like that). Of course the fabric the binding was made from was long gone and a weird color I couldn't match. Patches had a beautiful sparkly dark green fabric in their Christmas section so I was able to get the quilt bound. It is now finished and hanging in my dining room.