|Pieces traced & fabric chosen|
So onto the Tulip Applique. At the beginning of February, this was just a pattern that I had purchased three or four years ago and has been sitting in my closet ever since. During the month, I have:
- Picked out/purchased fabrics needed
- Traced all of the pattern pieces onto fusible
- Fused & cut out all of the fabric pieces needed to complete the applique
- Arranged the layout so see how all of the pieces fit together
- Picked out threads that I will need for quilting
I'm considering my February challenge to be a success since I have made considerable progress. I will likely continue to pick away at it in March.