Monday, October 5, 2026

Still Doing Business at the Same Old Stand!

Planning in Progress, 2026
It has been ages (over a year actually) since I posted to this blog. I am currently working on putting together a craft fair table for an event this winter and thought this was a good excuse to come back to blogging about my sewing. It is an extra thing to do, but I have always found it motivating to document my progress on things like this.

Since my last post I have taken on--with MKD, my trusty co-conspirator--coordinating the "Quilted Gift" project for my quilt guild. This is the project for which I made all the cowboy quilts when I was last posting here. It has been fun to work on and a lot of great quilts have been made and donated to good causes in our community, It has been very time consuming however, and has taken over our dining room. Luckily my partner, The Engineer, is very understanding.

Getting ready for a Holiday craft fair is going to result in more piles of projects at various stages of completion all over the house, so hopefully The Engineer will continue to be understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.