Thursday, September 16, 2021

Goal for 2021

 

I have 9 quilts currently in progress, 6 of which are at the point of needing quilting. I have begun quilting a couple of them, but they all still have a good amount of work to be done. One (the house quilt, which was my June AND July OMG) is finally quilted and needs the binding finished.
I have set it as a goal for myself to complete as many of these 7 quilts as I can before the end of 2021. 
Completing all 7 of them is ambitious, but seems possible over the next 3 months as I have 2 quilt retreats coming up (September and November) and should also be able to spend a good amount of time at the sewing machine in the evenings after work.
I will post the finishes as I go along. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.