Friday, September 4, 2020

Scrappy Baby Quilt

A Finished Top
I have been trying to work through my stash and have been playing around with scrap fabrics. This project is a baby quilt that began with a balloon print that I got in a kit from my Guild's donation quilts committee. It had a red print with it. I added orange, blue, and green scraps and ended up with a fun, bright quilt top. I pieced a backing from larger pieces of an orange, blue, and green that I used in the blocks and will use the original red fabric from the kit as the binding. When it is quilted it will go to the Guild committee to be donated.

Linking up with Oh Scrap!




7 comments:

  1. That is so cute with the center balloon fabric - the other colors you added are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bright and bold quilt! You came up with an idea for your stash and went for it. This is a very fun little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun quilt for a baby, with nice bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute scrappy quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.