Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sunday Stitching Post #12

I sewed for at least 15 minutes on 20 days in October  which is 64% for the month and 52% for the year for my 15-minutes-to-stitch goal
November is only at 7/23 days as of yesterday.
In the past month or so I have mostly I worked on my scrappy purple Irish chain quilt (which I am happy with so far) and on the scrapping goals basket.  
Scrappy Irish Chain in Progress


I finished the new purse I was planning. 
I have some things I want to sew for Christmas gifts, and the black dress from my last post is still only a concept.  It is cold and grey and bleak around here which contributes to a lack of motivation. 
Curated Quilts has a really interesting mini quilt challenge at the moment: faces. It is due in early December which may be too soon for me to get anything done, but I am playing with an idea. 

1 comment:

  1. Some months it is really hard to find the motivation. Thanks for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch. Good luck with your stitching plans for the rest of 2019.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.