Wednesday, October 30, 2019

OMG October Finish

90 finished blocks and the pattern
I completed my #onemonthlygoal for October. I finished all 90 blocks for my purple Happy Scrappy Irish Chain. The next step is to sew the blocks into pairs (they are pinned and ready to sew) then assemble the top.  I'm not sure yet if I am going to add a border, I will decide when I see how the blocks look put together. 
So far this quilt has 1,440 pieces in it!
I'm linking up with One Monthly Goal and Oh Scrap!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be amazing. I love the Irish Chain pattern. Thanks for visiting me at Kathryn Quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.