Sunday, December 17, 2017

Mary's December Start

Blocks at start of December 2017
The twelfth project on my Making Forward Progress list is my Batik Jelly Roll Quilt. When I made the list I had the strips collected and the pattern I had created for a Christmas Quilt. Since then I have made all the component blocks so that is where I started from at the beginning of December. Each block of the quilt is made of 4 smaller blocks which could be set in matching groups (the way the purple one is laid out in the picture) or mixed and matched. The very next step to move this project forward is to lay the whole thing out and decide how I want to arrange it. Once I figure that out the blocks go together super quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.