Sunday, October 15, 2017

Forward Progress: October Start

The number for October is 4which makes my forward progress project for the month my Christmas Sunny Lanes quilt. This was intended to be a lap quilt, but like most of the quilts in the Nickel Quilts books it is huge. When I made my list I had cut the 5" squares. During the year I have been chipping away at this project and at the start of October I had a finished quilt top.
Sunny Lanes Christmas Quilt Top, 2017
The next step is to choose and purchase backing fabric for this. I am hoping to quilt this 72" square quilt on a friend's long arm machine, so additional progress beyond getting the backing ready will depend on her schedule.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.