Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Storage for P.i.G.S.

I have a lot of Projects in Grocery Sacks (pigs) in my sewing room and they could use a more attractive storage solution than the current one (which is a pile under my drafting table). I love the convenience of all the pieces of a project in one bag, but they aren't attractive.

A little online searching found several cute bins and boxes I could buy, but none were fabrics I loved as they are mostly designed as toy storage and are too babyish for me. I found two great tutorials at http://www.makeit-loveit.com. One is storage boxes stiffened with plastic canvas (brilliant!), the other is more of a basket design with a rope handle. Both have a lot of steps but the directions seem super-clear and detailed. One of these could be the solution I need to spiff up my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.