|Tropical Whimsy Block #4|
However, I did enjoy more sewing time this month than I usually manage (and all time spent sewing is "me time" in my book) and got a ton of stuff done.
- I got several quilts to the point of hand sewing binding (pictures when they are all done) including a long-time UFO, Sam's quilt, and a baby quilt I hadn't even started 30 days ago
- I paper-pieced 3 circles for my Tropical Whimsy quilt
- I am almost finished quilting my AQG mystery quilt
- I got all my sleeves and labels sewn on my quilts for my Guild Show
- I visited other 30/30 participant blogs (and was inspired by all the beautiful work) and had lots of new visitors here at Urban Quilter
|Quilting in Progress on AQG Mystery 2014|